The cost of tuition, books and supplies might seem a little scary, but Ivy Tech offers many ways to finance your education!
Financial aid is one option to help finance your education. You can find more information about the FAFSA (Freed Applications for Federal Student Aid) and a checklist to help you complete the financial aid process. Types of financial aid include:
Scholarships are gift-aid that do not have to be repayed. View a complete list of scholarships
If your federal student aid, loans and scholarships do not cover the cost of your tuition and/or you just need assistance paying for college, one option is our tuition payment plan offered through Nelnet Business Solutions. The tuition payment plan provides a low cost option for budgeting tuition and fees.
Paying in Full
Payments can be made in the two following ways:
- Online through Campus Connect
- Log on to Campus Connect
- Click the View Account/Pay Bill link in the My Ivy Tech channel
- Follow the instructions in Campus Connect to pay your fees
- In person at your local Bursar/Business Office (After hours drop boxes are available at most campuses)
Payment methods include:
- Personal Check made out to Ivy Tech Community College with the student name and C Number in the memo line
- Visa or MasterCard - a service fee will apply for each credit card transaction