Success Center - Room C108
The Success Center is dedicated to removing barriers to education and preparing students for academic achievement.
• You CAN get one-on-one computer instruction!
• You CAN listen to your books!
• You CAN defeat test anxiety!
• You CAN get free class supplies. You may qualify!
• YOU CAN SUCCEED!
At Ivy Tech Community College - Bloomington, our Student Support staff is available to address any special needs you may have.
Appointments are recommended for any meetings with the Success Center. To schedule an appointment with Sue, please click here.
Assistant Director of Student Support and Development
Ivy Tech Bloomington Success Tips
• The Success Center in room C108 is a place that focuses on personal success. It provides resources to help you achieve your full potential.
• You can provide a lock and use a free locker at the Main Campus - contact Student Development in room C105 or call (812) 330-6199.
• You can borrow a free rolling book bag from the Success Center in room C108.
• You can listen to your textbooks - contact the Success Center in room C108.
• Free counseling is available in room C111.
• Tutoring is available in the Academic Support Center (ASC).
• You can have/be a peer mentor - go to room C108 or call (812) 330-6046.
• The Success Center in room C108 is a place that focuses on personal success - it provides resources to help you achieve your full potential.