Recreational Sports is a new and exciting program in the Office of Student Life and Development. Take a look around this page to learn more!
OPEN GYM - BASKETBALL
Wednesdays at Fall Creek Academy (located across Capitol Ave. from the IFC building)
February 27 from 6pm - 8pm
March 20 and 27 from 5pm - 7pm
April 3, 10, 17 and 24 from 5pm - 7pm
Stop by the Student Life Office (Downtown, IFC 125 or in Lawrence, FB101A) to register and fill out paperwork.
What is a Recreational Sport?
• All students are welcome to play
• There are no tryouts or cuts
• The sports are organized similar to student organizations
How do I find an existing Recreational Sport?
• For a list of current recreational sports, please contact Adrienne Garcia, Assistant Director of Student Life, at 317-921-4969 or email@example.com
• A more comprehensive list is coming
How do I create a new Recreational Sport?
• Find at least 4 students that are interested
• Find an advisor (Ivy Tech faculty or staff)
• We will help you find a facility or location to play
Sign Up Now for the STUDENT RECREATION AND INTRAMURAL SPORTS COMMITTEE
Do you have an interest in Recreational Sports and/or Intramural Sports? If so, we need your help! The Office of Student Life would like to invite you to sign up to join the Student Recreation Committee. This committee of students, faculty and staff will be very involved in deciding which recreational sports and intramurals come to Ivy Tech. This group will also help plan and facilitate the logistics of those sports. To join this committee, please contact Robin Spearin at the Office of Student Life by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 317-916-7570 or stopping by IFC room 125 (NMC Campus) or FB 101A (Lawrence Campus).We look forward to hearing from you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions regarding Recreational Sports.
Assistant Director of Student Life and Development