Recreational Sports is a new and exciting program in the Office of Student Life and Development. Take a look around this page to learn more!
RECREATIONAL SPORTS TOURNAMENTS
Where: Fall Creek Academy Gymnasium
Time: 8:00 pm-10:00 pm
When: September 25, 2014
Please sign up for the inaugural Ivy Tech Volleyball Tournament! If you're interested, please RSVP. Any questions? Contact Christopher Harris at email@example.com or 574-286-9304 or visit IvyLife
What is a Recreational Sport?
• All students are welcome to play
• There are no tryouts or cuts
• The sports are organized similar to student organizations
How do I find an existing Recreational Sport?
• For a list of current recreational sports, please contact Adrienne Garcia, Assistant Director of Student Life, at 317-921-4969 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• A more comprehensive list is coming
How do I create a new Recreational Sport?
• Find at least 4 students that are interested
• Find an advisor (Ivy Tech faculty or staff)
• We will help you find a facility or location to play
Sign Up Now for the STUDENT RECREATION AND INTRAMURAL SPORTS COMMITTEE
Do you have an interest in Recreational Sports and/or Intramural Sports? If so, we need your help! The Office of Student Life would like to invite you to sign up to join the Student Recreation Committee. This committee of students, faculty and staff will be very involved in deciding which recreational and intramural sports come to Ivy Tech. This group will also help plan and facilitate the logistics of those sports. To join this committee, please contact Chris Harris at the Office of Student Life by emailing email@example.com, calling 317-916-7570 or stopping by IFC room 125 (NMC Campus) or FB 101A (Lawrence Campus).We look forward to hearing from you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions regarding Recreational Sports.
Graduate Assistant for Student Life and Development