Career Fairs are opportunities for students nearing graduation to meet with prospective employers and discuss relevant job openings. Students beginning their education find the career fair a useful opportunity to discuss potential openings in the future and internship positions with employers.
Information for Attendees
Approximately two hundred students and graduates will attend the 2010 Career Fair this year to visit with area employers. More than 50 organizations will be in attendance looking for candidates from all non-health related majors interested in full-time and part-time positions.
Talk with employer representatives to find out:
- What opportunities are available
- What it's really like to work there
- What the work environment is like
- Locations and travel opportunities
- Training programs and employer education
- Bring your resume and leave your ripped jeans at home! (Dress is business casual)
Be sure to dress professionally and bring plenty of copies of your resume. Research the companies and the positions that they will be recruiting for before you come to the fair.
Look for employees
Looking for employees now? Get into the Zone.....the JobZone, our easy to use and FREE online resume referral program. Simply go to www.ivytech.edu and click on the JobZone icon to register your positions.