NDT WELD INSPECTION & PROCEDURE TRAINING
(Course ID: MFIT NDT1)
Weld inspection Level II NDT training that meets the ASNT-SNT-TC-1A requirements. Train selected employees in the technical skills and competencies of NDT inspection, procedures and standards to maintain compliance and excellence in their advanced manufacturing and defense industries. Participants will know how to:
- Prevent accidents and reduce costs
- Improve product reliability
- Determine acceptance to a given requirement
- Give information on repair criteria.
- Write a procedure for conducting the test
- Develop a system for reporting results
- Establish a standard to interpret the results.
Acquire Specific Skills & Competencies in:
- Visual Inspection
- Liquid Penetrate Inspection
- Acoustic Emission
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Eddy Current Inspection
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Radiographic Inspection
To check the availability and location of this class, go to flexible registration and follow the registration steps in the right column of this page.