Registering for classes
- Student must apply online or come to the Ivy Tech Community College Admissions office to complete application.
- An assessment in Reading, Writing and Math must be taken at the Ivy Tech Community College-Northeast Assessment Center on the North Campus.
- New students must complete a New Student Orientation session (online or face-to-face).
- First-semester students must meet with a New Student Advisor to establish a class schedule.
- First, find desired classes (previously listed ‘Search for course offerings in your area' steps)
- Then, log in to Campus Connect
- Click on 'Add or Drop classes' in the My Ivy Tech channel
- Select desired Term
- Complete form