CROSSROADS DISTINGUISHED SCHOLARSHIP (1 award)
for high school seniors
- Eligibility not based on financial need, but on academic performance.
- Scholarship funds will cover full-tuition which can be used to earn an associate degree in an area of study for which there is an articulation agreement with Ivy Tech-Northeast and IPFW.
- If student maintains a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher and graduates from Ivy Tech-Northeast with a 3.5 or higher GPA, the student will receive a scholarship awarded by IPFW towards the completion of the student's bachelor's degree.
- Scholarship funds may be used for tuition and fees. It may not be used for books.
- If you receive other financial aid which must be used for tuition and fees, the other aid will be used first.
- You must commit to full-time enrollment (12 credit hours or more each fall and spring semester).
- If you receive this scholarship, you will become a "student ambassador" and will be expected to commit to some campus involvement.
- Student has up to three academic years to complete the associate degree.
- The scholarship award is for in-state resident rate tuition only.
- A student receiving the scholarship may have two course retakes, if necessary to improve course grade. If the student chooses to retake more than that, he or she would be responsible for the payment for that course.
- A student receiving the scholarship cannot take any course that is not a required course for the program curriculum, unless the student needs that course to stay at full time status, and courses required to earn the degree are not available.
- Financial aid funds will not be released to the student's account until the admissions office has seen a copy of the student's schedule and has approved it.
- 2012-2013 Application (2013-2014 scholarship will be posted in January 2013)
- Application Deadline: March 16, 2012 for 2012-2013 school year
- For additional information on the Crossroads Scholarship and program, visit the Crossroads Web site.
IPFW HALF TUITION CROSSROADS SCHOLAR (2 awards)
for December 2012, Spring 2013 or Summer 2013 Ivy Tech Graduates
- Half tuition; full-time attendance required (12 credit hours or more); used to complete bachelor degree at IPFW (maximum 6 semesters)
- Must have completed an associate degree from Ivy Tech (graduate in December 2012, Spring or Summer 2013); priority given to students with degrees in articulated areas (see complete list)
- Automatically renews if you maintain 3.25 cumulative GPA
- Students must be admitted to IPFW before submitting their scholarship application and have paid IPFW admissions application fee
- 2013-2014 Application (2014-2015 scholarship will be posted Feb. 1, 2014)
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2013 for 2013-2014 school year