Student Life at Ivy Tech Community College-Northeast
Student Life at Ivy Tech enhances the educational experience and overall quality of life for a student by creating a sense of community that focuses on developing the student as a whole through the integration of student-focused activities and programs.
We are here to:
- increase awareness of activities and opportunities offered by Ivy Tech and the community.
- provide leadership development and experiences, so students can develop and apply learned skills to their personal and professional lives after graduation.
- determine the needs of the students and create meaningful programs to meet those needs.
- facilitate and assist in educational and entertainment programs.
- provide support and assistance to student organizations
- allow students to implement their passions, abilities and ideas through leadership opportunities and student organizations.
- provide professional development and recognition to student leaders
- welcome new students and assist them with the transition to Ivy Tech.
- create a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere for students to enjoy while on campus.
Christina O'Brien, Director of Student Life
Yvonne Sly, Student Life Secretary