ATTENTION STEM TEACHERS!
- Earn 4 CEUs upon completion, plus the opportunity to earn
3 graduate credits at an additional cost.
- Prizes awarded daily for participation!
- Camp is for high school general science, chemistry,
physics, math and technology teachers; middle school math and
- It's a one-week workshop to show you how to use low cost
/ no cost, simple labs and experiments using everyday
materials that can be integrated into your existing lesson
- This informative camp will be taught by two experienced
"Master Teachers" who have taught materials science courses
for many years and helped develop this innovative approach to
hands-on learning of applied science principles.
- Why? To engage and excite young people in science and
- It costs you nothing. NO FEES.
- The program includes lunch and supplies (transportation
and other costs are at your expense)
Learn some exciting, simple, low-cost experiments to
engage your students!
REGISTER TODAY - SPACE
July 28-August 1, 2014
a.m. to 5 p.m.
Student Life Center
Ivy Tech-Northeast's North
3701 Dean Drive, Fort Wayne, IN
REGISTER NOW ONLINE
Note: Possibility of late afternoon/evening
in the event of field trips scheduled.
information on the camp, contact Stephanie Hilton at
260-481-2241 or email@example.com.