Share Your Passion & Join Team Ivy!
Now Hiring Nursing Faculty
As a nurse, you chose a career that was close to your heart - a career that would allow you to serve others. Now, you can share your passion for nursing by serving as an Ivy Tech Community College faculty member. Requirements include a master’s degree in nursing from a regionally accredited college or university, an Indiana registered nursing license, and directly-related work experience.
Benefits of being a nursing faculty member at Ivy Tech:
- Convenient working hours
- No worked holidays
- Instructional breaks
- A comprehensive benefits package
- More time with family
- Fee remission for self, spouse, and qualified dependents
- Scholarship and advanced education encouraged
- Statewide accreditation across our 14 regional locations
- Small class sizes with an average of 22 students
- Contribution to the lifelong learning of our students
- Evidence-based curriculum utilizing current best practices
- No tenure requirement
- Collaboration with other healthcare professionals
- Statewide networking opportunities
- Opportunities to contribute to a culture of continuous improvement
- Educating the next generation of nurses - Ivy Tech trains more nurses than anyone in the State of Indiana!
| || |
Curious to see what our students are learning? Check out our Nursing program page.
What our faculty and staff say about working at Ivy Tech:
"I have worked with Ivy Tech for more than a decade. It has been an amazing journey. I have watched the college grow and prosper. Working with students and seeing them grow, mature and leave with the skill set to begin to recognize their dreams is an amazing privilege."
Kim D. Cooper, RN, MSN
Dean, School of Nursing
Wabash Valley Region
“I’ve been with Ivy Tech for over 20 years and it’s been an amazing place to work! The culture is supportive, promotes lifelong learning and a commitment to our communities. My children attended classes tuition free at Ivy Tech before transferring to a 4-year university. The college also supported my desire to obtain advanced degrees by providing tuition reimbursement for both my master’s and doctorate degrees along with a flexible work schedule. The benefits package is the best I’ve ever seen. I love my job and feel it makes great use of my skills and abilities. I’m proud to be part of Ivy Tech, changing lives, and making Indiana great!”
Laurie Peters, PhD, RN
Associate Vice President of Nursing Education