The Ivy Tech Student Leadership Academy (SLA) is a leadership development program designed specifically for Ivy Tech students. SLA provides the opportunity to further develop your leadership development and professional development skills, while learning more about the history and traditions of the College.
Fifteen students from each region will be selected to participate in this 10-week (20 hours) co-curricular program. SLA will occur during the fall semester, beginning the third week of classes and ending the week prior to the Thanksgiving holiday. Meetings days and times will vary depending on your region.
Through your participation in SLA you will:
- Improve your leadership skills
- Enhance your professional development skills
- Enjoy opportunities to network with alumni and community members
Upon completion of SLA you will receive:
- Invitation to state-wide SLA Graduation Celebration in Indianapolis
- Specially designed medallion to wear during Commencement
Click here to apply for the Student Leadership Academy
For more information:
Contact the Student Life Office