School of Technology - General Outcomes
- Technology skills – Ability to utilize and leverage technology in ways that add value to an organization.
- Math and Science abilities – Apply mathematics and scientific principles as appropriate to one’s discipline.
- Strategic and Critical Thinking – Ability to link data, knowledge and insight together to provide solution to unsolved problems. Ability to find needed information and evaluate the quality of information and sources.
- Communication and Teamwork – Ability to exchange information effectively using appropriate and varied delivery methods, and work effectively with others.
- Dedication to Lifelong learning - Continue professional development through ongoing education, certifications, professional society membership, and/or licensing.
- Practice of Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, and Ethical Conduct – Promote the understanding of, and respect for, issues of gender, race and cultures other than one’s own. Behave professionally and ethically in the workplace