Your education doesn't have to cost a fortune, thanks to Ivy Tech Community College. Ivy Tech offers the most affordable education in Indiana, less than half the cost of other colleges and universities. Ivy Tech allows you to make the most of your time and your money.
Tuition for Summer 2012, Fall 2012, Spring 2013 and Summer 2013
- Indiana residents: $111.15 per credit hour
- Out-of-state: $239.40 per credit hour
Ivy Tech Online classes:
- Indiana residents: $111.15 per credit hour + Online course (Internet) fee*
of $20 per credit hour
- Out-of-state: $144.50 per credit hour + Online course (Internet) fee of $20 per credit hour*
*The Internet Fee is a charge of $20 per credit hour for Internet-based distance education courses. This fee is used for the development of statewide distance education programs and other costs associated with providing distance education.
- Consumable fees apply for some programs and courses
- Nursing and Dental Hygiene Program Fee - There is a charge of $62.50 per semester for students in either program.
- Technology Fee - The student technology fee is $60 per semester. The technology fee is designed to offset the costs of the College's technical infrastructure such as Blackboard and Campus Connect.
- Books - Costs vary by course. The average cost for books and supplies is $39.23 per credit hour (based on an average of 13 credit hours per semester)
- Tools - For some courses, students must furnish hand tools and specialized equipment.
- Uniforms - Certain programs require uniforms or special safety clothing.
- Miscellaneous fees (ex: transcripts, tests, etc.)
Many types of financial aid are available, such as grants, scholarships and student loans. Visit our Financial Aid website for more information.
Payment of Fees
All tuition and fees must be paid or arranged to pay by 11:59pm on the following dates:
- Summer 2013 tuition due by May 24, 2013
- Fall 2013 tuition due by August 16, 2013
- Spring 2014 tuition due by January 10, 2014
- Summer 2014 tuition due by May 23, 2014
- Fall 2014 tuition due by August 22, 2014
Payment methods include:
*If mailing a personal check, please make it out to "Ivy Tech Community College" and include the student's name and student ID number in the Memo line.