Ivy Tech Community College - Wabash Valley Region is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
The College is a member of:
- The American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- The American Association of Community Colleges
- The Association of Community College Trustees
- The American Association for Counseling and Development
- The National Council on Student Development
- The National Association of College and University Business Officers
Additionally, the following Ivy Tech, Terre Haute programs have state or national accreditation.
- The Nursing program: Associates of Science in Nursing (ASN) and Practical Nursing (PN) are accredited by the Indiana State Board of Nursing (ISBN) as well as the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC). The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission, Inc. is located at 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850 Atlanta, GA 30326 Phone: (404) 975-5000 Fax: (404) 975-5020 www.nlnac.org
- The Medical Laboratory Technology program is accredited by The National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
- The Medical Assisting program: The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) accredits programs upon the recommendation of the Medical Assisting Review Board (MAERB).
- The Imaging Sciences program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology.
- The Nurse Aide program is accredited by The Indiana State Board of Health.
- The Emergency Medical Technician Course is accredited by The Indiana Emergency Medical Service Commission.
- The Paramedic Science Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- The Respiratory Care Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- The Surgical Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- The Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Industrial Technology, Electronics and Computer Technology and Design Technology are accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE).
- The Automotive Technology program is accredited by NATEF of Automotive Service Excellence.
- The Accounting, Business Administration, Office Administration, Computer Information Systems and Computer Information Technology programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Collegiate Business Schools and Programs.
- The Human Services program is accredited by the Council for Standards in Human Services Education and the National Association for Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors.