- Use of IvyFITNESS is open to students, staff and faculty.
- No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to use the center.
- No children are allowed in the center.
- Sign in at the reception desk prior to working out.
- Read and follow all instructions that may be posted with the exercise equipment.
- Persons with known health problems should not utilize the center and its
equipment without consulting with their personal physician.
- No food or beverage will be consumed in the center. Water bottles are permitted.
- While using the center, individuals may wear shorts, tank tops, t-shirts and/or
warm-up suits. Shirts are required and appropriate athletic footwear
must be worn at all times. No street clothes or leather sole footwear are to be
worn in the center.
- Personal music devices used in the center shall be permitted only with the use of earphones.
- Report any damage or non-operating equipment or potentially hazardous
condition to the receptionist/security guard immediately.
- Lockers are provided for your convenience. Any locks left on will be cut off.