Get involved with one of the many student organizations on campus. If we don't have a particular club that fits your interest, contact the Office of Student Support & Development to learn how to start a new one!
Want to start your own club on campus?
The first step in starting a Student Club or Organization is filling out the Application for Recognition. The Application for Recognition requires that a student:
• Has a proposed name for the Club/Org
• Signature of advisors (faculty or employee) who have agreed to work with the Club/Org
• Description of the purpose of the club
• Signature of at least ten, currently registered Ivy Tech Bloomington students as prospective members of the above mentioned Club/Org
• A constitution and by-laws governing the Club/Org
To access the Application for Recognition, follow these steps:
- Login to Ivy Life (available through Quick Links in Campus Connect)
- Click on “Organizations” in the green bar at the top of the page
- Click on “Register New Organization” in the lime green box
- Select “Bloomington”
- Scroll down and click “Select”
For any questions about IvyLife or the creation of a club/organization, contact Al Buchanan at 812-330-6237 or firstname.lastname@example.org