With the help of the Potentials Unlimited Learning Lab, you can take the first steps as a college student—explore career possibilities, learn keyboarding skills and sharpen skills in reading, writing, and mathematics. Once these skills are mastered, PULL helps prepare students for a smooth transition to one of Ivy Tech’s main campuses where students can complete the next level of education. PULL’s small class sizes help students focus on coursework and inspire confidence in students starting their college career.
The qualified staff at PULL works to break down barriers between Elkhart County residents and education. We work to dispel misconceptions that prevent residents from seeking higher education. Our goal at PULL is for students to receive Ivy Tech degrees and certifications that allow them to enter or re-enter the workforce with improved wages. Many of our students are of non-traditional college age, are returning after a long gap in their education, and have family responsibilities. We at PULL believe there is no obstacle too great for students seeking education to overcome.
Get started with Ivy Tech PULL:
- Complete an admission application online, download and print the application and return it to PULL, or complete an application in person
- Schedule an appointment at PULL to complete your application for financial assistance
- Send an official copy of your high school transcript or High School Equivalency Diploma to PULL
- Make an appointment at PULL to complete your assessment test
- Attend new student orientation at PULL
- Meet with your personal Ivy Tech PULL academic advisor to register for classes