Libraries at Ivy Tech Community College campuses across the state offer students, faculty and staff rich resources, both on campus and through the College's virtual library.
Resources are available through Campus Connect, Ivy Tech's portal for current students, faculty, staff and alumni, or by clicking one of the regional library locations below:
- Central Indiana (Franklin, Greencastle, Indianapolis, Noblesville)
- East Central (Anderson, Marion, Muncie, Henry County - New Castle)
- Kokomo (Kokomo, Logansport, Wabash)
- Lafayette (Crawfordsville, Lafayette)
- North Central (Elkhart County, South Bend, Warsaw)
- Northeast (Fort Wayne)
- Northwest (East Chicago, Gary, Michigan City, Valparaiso)
- Richmond (Connersville, Richmond)
- Southeast (Batesville, Lawrenceburg, Madison)
- Southern Indiana (Sellersburg)
- Southwest (Evansville, Princeton, Tell City)
- Wabash Valley (Terre Haute)
With just a few clicks our students have access to extensive lists of journals, magazines, e-books, newspapers and instructional tools.
These tools are available to anyone simply by visiting the library on the Ivy Tech campus near you. Once you become a student or member of the Ivy Tech faculty or staff, you will receive a Campus Connect login and can begin using the virtual library.