All the tools you need for success in your distance learning course are available from the Ivy Tech Bookstore. You can visit the bookstore website, browse for the books and materials you will need, and make your purchase using a charge card or financial aid.
To find the textbooks and supplies you need, you will need a copy of your course schedule. You can either search for courses by the Course Reference Number (CRN) which is printed on your course schedule or by the campus which is offering your course. If you are taking distance education classes, please pay careful attention to which campus is offering your course and be sure to choose the correct campus based on the information on your schedule.
- For help or questions about placing your order using the website, please visit the Bookstore's Frequently Asked Questions.
- Ivy Tech Community College students can also purchase Microsoft Office software at significantly discounted rates through the online bookstore. Visit the bookstore at online bookstore.
- Ivy Tech Community College students can also receive discounts on computer products purchased through Dell's special Ivy Tech website.
It's fast and easy to order your books for online courses through Distance Education. All textbooks and software should be ordered online.
- Discounted Microsoft and Adobe Software Available
- All books/software are shipped directly to your home
- Pay with financial aid, credit card, check, or money order
How to order
- Go to the online bookstore
- Click on "textbooks" in upper left side of screen
- Continue by following the on-screen instructions to find your course (by referring to the term, division, department, course, and section)
Fast service book orders completed before Noon will be processed and shipped the same day. See website for details.
- Call 1-866-714-0002
- Be sure to have your Ivy Tech Student ID# available